Artwork from Medusa Dollmaker, artist and artisan from Valencia, Spain.
Inspired by the original Hans Christian Andersen "The Little Mermaid" Tale, the artist Medusa Dollmaker (1983) mixed the Andersen story with an art nouveau concept, creating this work full of love and aestheticism in 2013.
In this vivid artwork, a teenage mermaid dreams with her mortal love and puts a flower crown on her hair, and decorate her tail with some little shells. With this artwork, Medusa aspires to eulogize and encourage the mermaid’s pursuit of love, soul and ideal and shows her goodness and purity, strong perseverance and sacrifice spirit.
- Upper:Microfiber Leather / Lining:Short Plush
- Insole:Ortholite / Outsole:EVA / Closure Type:Slip-On
- BIONIC DESIGN - The shape of insole resembles the shape of the feet with wider toe space
- SUPER LIGHTWEIGHT - Weight around 14 oz per pair of shoes
- EASY TO SLIP ON AND TAKE OFF - Elastic band allows to slip the shoes on and off easily
- ENVIRONMENTAL FRIENDLY - UIN pays much effort to reduce negative impacts on the environment. Our materials are safe with environmentally-friendly features, limiting pollution to the ecosystem. None of UIN sneakers incorporates fur or other elements of animal origins
- STYLISH ART PRINTING - Unique design painted in fashion by UIN Spain designer, perfect for wearing with any attire;
- SOFT INNER - Microfiber suede upper with 0.35 inch inner cushioning of these shoes is super comfortable to provide unmatched support
- SLIP RESISTANT - Soles of the shoes are durable and have remarkable traction to ensure that you are stable on your feet during any casual activity